Custom Search

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Quaresma excited at Inter switch

Ricardo Quaresma has described his delight at sealing a deadline-day move from Porto to reigning Serie A champions Internazionale.
The Portugal winger on Monday put pen to paper on a five-year deal at the San Siro to end a summer of speculation over his future.
"It's a dream come true for me," said Quaresma. "In all this time I have always hoped that the negotiations would be successful and now I am delighted."
Quaresma joined Inter for a fee that could rise to 30.6 million euros, making the 24-year-old the most expensive arrival in Serie A this summer.
And Quaresma is determined to become an integral part of coach Jose Mourinho's plans.
"Whether physically or psychologically, my condition is optimum," he said.
"It will be down to Mourinho to decide when I should play, but when he decides I will be ready."
Quaresma is Mourinho's third signing of the summer following the arrivals of winger Mancini and midfielder Sulley Muntari, and the former Chelsea boss is delighted to have been able to secure another of his primary targets.
"When I arrived at Inter I selected three players: Quaresma, Mancini and [Frank] Lampard," said Mourinho.
"The club has signed the first two and did everything it could to sign the third one."

Wednesday 3rd September 2008

No comments:

Football Livescore

Tennis Livescore

Basketball Livescore