Custom Search

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sneijder plans van Persie chat

Holland midfielder Wesley Sneijder has revealed he plans to speak to team-mate Robin van Persie about the disagreement over a free-kick at Euro 2008.

In the quarter-final defeat to Russia, Van Persie went against what had been agreed and took a set-piece himself, failing to score.

"We never spoke about this again, because we left Switzerland the day after and I haven't played for the Oranje since then," the Real Madrid star, who suffered a serious knee injury in pre-season, told Voetbal International magazine.

"I don't want to say that I would have scored a goal, but it's simply a matter of agreements.

"As soon as we see each other again, I will speak with Robin about it.

"We don't have to make a big issue out of it but I want to make it clear that everyone must keep to the agreements."

by espnstar.com/football/news

No comments:

Football Livescore

Tennis Livescore

Basketball Livescore