Custom Search

Monday, September 15, 2008

Ron unfazed by return

Cristiano Ronaldo does not expect a hostile reception from Manchester United supporters after his failed Real Madrid move.

Ronaldo was linked with a move to Spain all summer and some fans were disgruntled by his apparent desire to move to the Bernabeu.

And the Portugal winger, who could return from an ankle injury in time for this week's Champions League opener against Villarreal, has no concerns about Red Devils' following.

"When I put on the shirt, I give it my all," he said in The Sun.

"I'm already in the history of the club. When I play the fans will love me again."

Ronaldo also flatly denied there is any chance of him joining newly-rich Manchester City in the future after claims they would pay US$270 million for him.

"No way do I see myself in the shirt of another Manchester team," he said.

"I didn't realise I was worth that much!"

by espnstar.com



No comments:

Football Livescore

Tennis Livescore

Basketball Livescore